As the legislative body of the city, shall enact ordinances, approve resolutions and appropriate funds for the general welfare of the city and its inhabitants pursuant to Section 16 of the Code and in the proper exercise of the corporate powers of the city.
We envision an efficient system of ordinance and resolution codification, keeping of clean and error-free documents, treating matters of local applications transparently and effectively; and rendering prompt and excellent service.
We are committed
- A staff that serves with utmost competence.
We are dependable
- A staff that knows its job and functions to meet the customers needs.
We are respectful
- A staff that treats every individuals as a special person who deserves courtesy and response to his needs
We are prompt
- A staff that believes in the saying “time is gold” and therefore should not waste time because “the less we do today, the more we have to do tomorrow”.
We are honest
- A staff that believes in the motto “Honesty is the best policy” and therefore acts with transparency.
We are transparent
- A staff that is open in dealing with customer avoids secret or under the table activities; and refuses innuendoes of bribery and other forms of immoral transactions.
Office of the SP Secretary
City Hall Compound
Tel. No.: 086-826-1080 / 086-231-7202